Science fairs are a wonderful opportunity to go beyond the knowledge you learn in a textbook. Through independent research, a science fair project allows you to explore any scientific or engineering topic that interests you, study a subject in depth, and come up with a hands-on experiment that investigates a question you have about the world around you.
In this video, we’ll walk you through the complete process – from coming up with an idea, creating a testable question, conducting the experiment, recording and examining your results, and even preparing your presentation.
by Sherri Seligson, M.Ed., Apologia Author
🧑🏻🔬 ENTER APOLOGIA’S HOMESCHOOL SCIENCE FAIR
Submit a video of your homeschool student explaining their science fair project, the scientific method they followed, and the results they observed. Submitted videos will be reviewed by our judges, and a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner will be selected for each grade level category – elementary, middle school, and high school.
Video Submissions are Due by April 28, 2023. See full details and guidelines at https://www.apologia.com/sciencefair/.
📱 OTHER POPULAR VIDEOS:
– How to Write a Lab Report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR28zf2Aiwo&t=39s
– Science Shorts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKJizx0eKzg&list=PL5c_RJRCBMM_QS5J_WxeKQW0IPqDGitvx
– Apologia’s Mission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3-xIZ4fWAE&t=0s
📖 SHOP APOLOGIA CURRICULUM:
💬 READ REVIEWS ABOUT APOLOGIA:
⭐ FREE RESOURCES:
– Blog: https://www.apologia.com/blog/
– Let’s Talk Homeschool Podcast: https://www.apologia.com/podcast/
– Co-Op Guide: https://www.apologia.com/co-ops/
– Homeschool Bootcamp: https://www.apologia.com/bootcamp/
– Free ebooks: https://www.apologia.com/free-resources/
#ApologiaCurriculum #ApologiaScience #ApologiaMath #HomeschoolMama #Homeschool #HomeschoolCurriculum #ChristianHomeschool #HomeschoolScience #curriculum #sciencefair #science #sciencefairprojects